No Name® Tilapia Won Ton Cups
Recipe makes 12 wontons
- Separate 12 won ton skins and lay them out on a cutting board.
- Lightly brush the won ton skins with vegetable oil and give them a very light sprinkle of salt &pepper.
- Press the won ton skins into a muffin pan placing one won ton skin in each muffin cup.
- Place the muffin pan in a 350 degree oven and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Bake No Name® Tilapia Filet according to directions on the package.
- Let the tilapia cool and then cut or break the fish into bite sized pieces.
- Combine the tilapia pieces, the avocado pieces, the lime juice, the cilantro, the ricotta cheese, the strawberries, the mint, the lime zest, tabasco, and the salt and pepper.
- Gently mix together all the filling ingredients. Divide the filling equally among the won tons.
- Garnish the top of the filling with fresh cilantro.
- 5-6 drops of Tabasco – pepper sauce
- Salt & Black Pepper – to taste together all the filling ingredients