No Name® Tilapia-Bacon Chowder with Roasted Peppers
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and cook the bacon pieces until browned.
- Add the roasted peppers and the fish and simmer until the fish begins to flake apart.
- Add the soup concentrate and 1 can of water or milk.
- Stir well, and cover and let soup simmer for 10-15 minutes over low heat.
- Make sure the fish is cooked entirely through (it will look white).
- Garnish with chopped green onions, parsley or tomato.
- Serve with a salad and some crusty bread or crackers for a complete meal.
- No Name® Salmon works well in the place of the No Name® Tilapia.
- Other soups can also serve as a base for this: try cream of celery or cream of mushroom.
- Serves 2 and an entrée or 4 as a side
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking times: 15-20 minutes
- 2 strips No Name® Peppered Thick-sliced Bacon, cut into ½” pieces
- ½ cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped (found in the condiment isle at most grocery stores)
- 2 No Name® Tilapia Fillets, thawed slightly, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 10.5 oz. can Cream of Potato Soup Concentrate
- 1 10 oz. Milk or Water
- Green Onions, Parsley or Tomato, chopped (optional)