No Name® Cheddar Crunch Burger
- Grill the burger to desired level of doneness.
- Place the cheese on the burger during the last minute of cooking to melt the cheese.
- Lightly brush the cut side of the hamburger bun with the oil and place the bun on a hot grill until toasted.
- Place the burger on the cut side of the bottom portion of the bun.
- Top the burger with the ketchup, mustard and the potato chips.
- Place the top portion of the bun on the burger and enjoy a delicious crunchy burger.
- 1 ea. 1/3 lb. Burger – start with your favorite No Name burger patty
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese – medium or sharp cheddar
- ½ oz. Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- 2 tsp. Ketchup
- 1 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1 Lettuce Leaf
- 1 ea. Hamburger Bun
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- Sliced Dill Pickles – optional