No Name® Hot Italian Chicken Sandwich
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the No Name® Chicken breasts according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, slice the bread loaf in half lengthwise and place cut side up on another baking sheet. Drizzle each side with Italian dressing and place 3 slices of provolone cheese on each half.
- Add the cheese-topped bread to the oven for the last 5 minutes of the chicken baking time until the cheese melts.
- Remove chicken and bread from the oven, and slice each chicken breast into ¼ inch slices.
- Top the bread with the chicken.
- Put top on sandwich and cut into 4 portions.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce, if desired for dunking the sandwich.
Try the other flavors of No Name® Chicken breasts for tasty sandwiches like:
- Pecan Crusted Chicken with cranberry relish, baby field greens, No Name® bacon, sliced red onion and bleu cheese crumbles.