No Name® Grilled Ketchup
Make this quick grilled tomato ketchup to serve with the new No Name Steakhouse Burgers.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds.
- Coat the tomatoes, peppers and onion with a small amount of olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a hot grill and cook until the items are nicely charred.
- Remove the vegetables for the grill, place them in a bowl and let them rest for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place the vegetables (and any roasting juices that are now in the bowl) in a blender.
- Blend until the vegetables are broken into small pieces.
- Add the remaining ingredients – oil, vinegar, sugar and spices and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator until ready to serve (can be served while it is still slightly warm or chilled).
- 4-5 ea. (depending on size) Ripe Tomatoes
- ¼ ea. Red Pepper & Yellow Pepper
- ½ -medium size Yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt (I prefer sea salt or Kosher salt)
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
- 1/8 tsp. or less
- Allspice – to taste