No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Filet of Sirloin Steak Sandwich
No Name® Filet of Sirloin Steak Sandwich
- Cook the Sirloin steak according to package directions.
- While steak is cooking prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix basil mayo ingredients together.
- Slice and saute the onions for 8-10 mins. until they start to brown nicely.
- Slice and saute the mushrooms in a small amount of oil for 2-3 mins.
- Let the steaks rest for several mins. the slice the steaks into thin strips.
- Slice buns open. Optional – brush buns lightly with olive oil and toast them on the grill or on a flat skillet.
- On the top portion of the bun layer the following ingredients – basil mayonnaise, tomato slice and onions.
- Place the lettuce on the bottom portion of the bun and top with the steak slices, mushrooms and shredded cheese.
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 1 No Name® Filet of Sirloin Steak
- 2 Ciabatta buns or Steak Buns
- 3 tbsp. Basil Mayonnaise
- 1 small White Onion
- 3-4 medium size Mushrooms
- 2 Tomato Slices
- 2 tbsp. Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 2-3 leaves Bibb Lettuce (or other greens of your choice)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil – chopped
- 1 tsp. Basil Pesto