No Name® Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Makes 12 poppers
- Soak the wooden toothpicks in some water for at least 30 minutes before putting in the oven so they don’t burn.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Carefully slice the jalapeño peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds and white membranes. Remember to wash your hands after touching the peppers!
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, garlic and shredded cheese.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the jalapeño halves.
- Cut each slice of No Name Bacon in half and wrap each half slice of bacon around each cheese-stuffed pepper.
- Secure the bacon to the pepper using the toothpicks.
- Place the poppers onto the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until the bacon is crisped and the cheese is melted.