No Name® Salmon lettuce Wraps
- Bake No Name® Original Salmon according to package directions.
- While the salmon is baking, make the following sauce:
- 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Pineapple Juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix all of the ingredients together. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken. Cool slightly before using with the lettuce wraps.
- Cut the cooked Salmon into four equal portions.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and pat them dry.
- Open a leaf of lettuce and place a small amount of each of the vegetables in the center of the leaf. Place a portion of the salmon on top of the vegetables. Roll the lettuce leaf up like an egg roll. Drizzle a little of the sauce over each leaf or use the sauce for dipping.
- 1 pc No Name® Original Salmoon
- 1 head of Bibb or Butterhead Lettuce
- Red Cabbage
- Shredded Bean Sprouts
- Carrots – cut into very thin strips
- Cucumber – cut into thin strips
- Enoki Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Pinapple Juice
- Salt and Black Pepper