No Name® Spinach Bacon Dip
- Thaw the spinach.
- Either place the spinach in a cloth towel and squeeze out all of the water or place the spinach in a strainer with something heavy placed on top to squeeze the water out.
- Lay the bacon slices out on a baking sheet pan and bake until the bacon is crispy.
- Once cooled, cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Cut the artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- Mix together the drained spinach, bacon and artichoke pieces.
- Blend in the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, ½ of the mozzarella, salt and pepper.
- Scoop the mixture into an oven proof baking dish and top with the remaining mozzarella and the parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve with an assortment of cut vegetables and crackers.
- 1 – 16 oz. pkg. Frozen Spinach
- 1 – 12 oz. jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 8 oz. No Name® Bacon (Hickory Smoked or Peppered)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Onion – finely diced
- 8 oz. Mozzarella – shredded
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese – shredded