No Name® Pecan Crusted Chicken Tortilla Bites
Makes 4 dozen appetizers
- Bake No Name Pecan Crusted Chicken according to package directions.
- Blend taco filling ingredients together, set aside and chill in refrigerator.
- While chicken & filling are cooling, use cookie cutter to cut corn tortillas into 4” rounds, dip 4” tortillas into water and microwave tortillas for 15 seconds.
- Place microwaved tortillas into muffin tin, and bake in 350° F oven for 10 minutes until crisp, remove and let cool on plate.
- Cut No Name Chicken into bite size pieces to fit into the tortilla cups.
- Fill tortillas 1/3 with taco filling, add Pico and chicken.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and cilantro.
- 2-3 No Name Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1-2 oz. green chiles, chopped
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fresh Pico de Gallo
- Pomegranate seeds
- Cilantro leaves
- 12- 6” corn tortillas
- 4” round cookie cutter
- Muffin tin
- Bowl of water