No Name® Salmon Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Cook No Name® Salmon per package directions and cool salmon completely.
- Create base: Combine remaining ingredients in a blender. Mix together until fairly smooth. You should still see some pieces of red pepper and sun dried tomato.
- Add salmon: break salmon into pieces. Mix into dip base. Cool until set up slightly.
- Serve with crackers or cut vegetables for dipping.
- 1 Fillet of No Name® Original Salmon
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/4 oz. Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp. Honey
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt or Peruvian
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Thyme
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3/4 tsp. Orange Zest
- 1/8 tsp. Lime