No name® BLT Salad
- Cook the No Name Bacon according to package directions.
- Prepare 1 hardboiled egg. Let the egg cool and then cut into chunks.
- Assemble the salad:
- Put the chopped greens on the plate.
- Cut the cooked bacon in to chunks and place them in a long strip down the center of the salad.
- On one side of the salad put the tomatoes and the eggs. On the other side of the salad put the cucumbers and the feta cheese.
- Sprinkle the salad with the fresh herbs and the croutons.
- Serve the salad with the Hickory Bacon and Onion Dressing.
- 3 strips No Name Bacon
- 2 cups Chopped Assorted Greens
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes – cut in half
- 1/2 cup Seedless Cucumber – cut slices in half
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- 2 tbls. Tomato Basil Feta Cheese – crumbled
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 1/2 tsp. Chopped Fresh Herbs – tarragon or basil
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals Hickory Bacon and Onion Dressing