No Name® Wild Rice Meatball Salad
- Prepare the salad bowl.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of biscuit dough.
- Place biscuit dough pieces on a floured cutting board.
- Roll out each piece of biscuit dough to a flat circle – approximately 6 inches in diameter.
- Place 8 – 5 inch pot pie tins upside down on a baking pan.
- Spray the tins lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one piece of dough over each pot pie tin.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the tins right side up so you now have a bread bowl. Remove the tins from the bread bowls. Let the bowls cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare No Name® Wild Rice Meatballs according to package directions – either oven bake or microwave.
- Prepare the rest of the salad ingredients and fill each bread bowl.
- Use 3 No Name® Meatballs for each salad bowl. Cut the meatballs in half and place on top of the salad ingredients.
- Top with Creamy Parmesan Dressing – (i.e. Jimmy’s Creamy Parmesan Dressing)
- No Name® Wild Rice Meatballs
- 1 Pkg. Large refrigerated biscuit dough (i.e. Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits)
- 1 cup Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tbsp. Sliced Grape Tomatoes
- 1½ Tbls. Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 tsp. Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1 tsp. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ⅛ tsp. Fresh Thyme (optional)