No Name® Salmon Bread Bowl Salad
Prepare the salad bowl:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out each piece of biscuit to a flat circle (approx. 6 inches in diameter).
- Place 8, 5 inch pot pie tins upside down on a baking pan.
- Spray the tins lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one piece of dough over each pot pie tin. Bake in over for approx. 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the tins right side up so you now have a bread bowl.
- Let the bowls cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange salad in the bread bowl.
- Cut the cooked salmon lengthwise.
- Place 1/2 of the salmon filet on top of the salad ingredients in each bread bowl.
- Lightly drizzle with dressing.
Makes 2 salads
- 1 No Name® Salmon Filet
- 1 cup Chopped Salad Greens
- 1 tsp. Fresh Mint chopped
- 1 Strawberry
- 4-5 Pea Pods
- 4-5 Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Orange Slices
- Refrigerated biscuit dough (like Pillsburry® Grands Buttermilk Biscuits)
- Prepared Raspberry Hazelnut Vinaigrette or Prepared Raspberry Vinaigrette