No Name® Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad
Fast and fresh is the name of this game. This delicious salad is a meal on its own, packed with Southwestern Flavors. If you are in a real hurry, sub your favorite salsa or deli counter pico de gallo for the recipe here! This salad makes an impressive first course when guests are over, or a great dish for sharing at your next get together. Versatile and delicious, we know you will love this.
To Prepare the Salad:
- Prepare the No Name Brand Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts according to package instructions in the oven.
- When the chicken is cooked, place the cleaned and cut romaine lettuce into a bowl. Toss with the Caesar dressing and place in the center of two serving plates.
- Place ¼ of the sliced avocado on both sides of the salads.
- Place two wedges of tomato on the remaining sides of the salads.
- Spoon the Black Bean and Corn Salsa over the top of the salads.
- Slice the cooked No Name Brand Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts into slices and fan over the top of the salads.
- Serve immediately.
Prepare the Black Bean-Corn Salsa:
- Combine all ingredients and let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving. Stir well to combine.
- 2 No Name Brand Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, cleaned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 fresh, ripe avocado, cut in half, pit removed, peeled and sliced
- 1 red, ripe tomato, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 2-3 oz your favorite bottled caesar dressing
- ¼ cup black bean and corn salsa (see recipe)
Black Bean-Corn Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup green bell pepper, cored and diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, cored and diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 container grape tomatoes, cut into ¼’s
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt