No Name® Steak with Zesty Herb Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the vinaigrette, pepper flakes, parsley and lemon zest together.
- In a small dish, marinade the steaks using half of the sauce, reserving the remainder for serving.
- Drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil and spread the potatoes on it.
- Bake according to package directions. Grill, broil or sauté the steaks.
- In the last 15 minutes of the potato cooking time, add the tomatoes to the pan, sliding the potatoes over to make room, if necessary.
- Roast until the tomatoes shrivel slightly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the steak with the tomatoes and potatoes on the side and drizzle all with the Zesty Herb Vinaigrette sauce.
The Zest Herb Vinaigrette is often called “Chimichurri”- a fresh herb sauce or marinade, originally from Argentina, but popular on grilled meats across South America. The freshness of the ingredients adds a special flavor to steaks that adults and children both love.
- 4 No Name® Steaks (your favorite cut)
- ½ cup Prepared Red Wine Vinaigrette
- ½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, crushed
- ½ cup Fresh Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. Fresh Lemon Zest (grated fresh lemon peel)
- 1 – 16 oz. package Frozen Potato Wedges
- 2 pints Grape Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil