No Name® Parmesan Chicken Salad
- Bake chicken breast according to package directions.
- Remove chicken from oven and cut into strips.
- Place salad greens on a serving plate. Lightly coat greens with ⅓ of the dressing.
- Arrange the cooked chicken, asparagus, tomatoes, artichokes, feta cheese and oregano on top of the salad.
- Lightly coat the top of the salad with the remainder of the dressing.
- 1 No Name® Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast
- 3 oz. Chopped mixed salad greens
- 6-8 pcs. Fresh asparagus (blanched or grilled)
- 4 Grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 pcs. Artichoke hearts (remove from jar & lightly pat dry)
- 1 tbsp. Crumbled feta cheese
- ½ tbsp. Oregano (freshly chopped)
- 1 oz. Italian dressing