No Name® Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad with Pears and Bleu Cheese
- Bake the chicken according to the directions on the package.
- While the chicken cooks, arrange the salad greens on 2 plates and fan out the pear wedges.
- Slice the chicken into ¼ inch slices and arrange over salad greens.
- Sprinkle bleu cheese and bacon over the chicken and drizzle with your favorite salad dressing.
- Other flavors of No Name® Chicken also make great salad toppers
- When pears aren’t in season, try some other fruits, like red grapes, apples, strawberry halves or cantaloupe cubes.
Serves 2 | Preparation time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 22-40 minutes
- 2 No Name® Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
- 1 Pear (Bartlette or Anjou), ripe, cut into 12 slices, seeds and core removed
- 2 strips No Name® Thick-sliced Bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 2 tbsp. Bleu Cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz. Baby Salad Greens
- 2-4 oz. Bottled Salad Dressing (Balsamic, Italian or Raspberry Vinaigrette)