Broiled No Name® Steaks with Pesto Butter and Noodles
- Season the steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Broil steaks according to package directions.
- Mix the pesto and butter together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Boil the pasta, drain and toss with 6 tablespoons pesto butter.
- During the last 5 minutes of broiling, add the tomatoes to the baking sheet.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, and then top the steaks with a dollop of pesto butter and brush the tomatoes with it also.
- Broil 1 minute more and serve with the pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the pasta and tomatoes before serving.
Serves 4 | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 16-27 minutes
- 4 No Name®Steaks (choose your favorite cut), thawed
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¼ cup Prepared Basil Pesto
- 4 medium Tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb. Pasta, Linguini or Spaghetti
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated