No Name® Original Meatball & Tortellini Soup
- Sauté onions and garlic in oil over medium heat until soft.
- Place liquids, vegetables (except zucchini) and spices in crockpot. Cook for 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low.
- Add No Name® Meatballs before serving (30 min. before if frozen; 20 min. before if thawed).
- Add zucchini and tortellini 15 min before serving or until tender.
- Ladle into bowls, sprinkle with cheese, serve and enjoy!
- 1 box of No Name® Original Meatballs
- ½ C. water
- 4 C. canned beef broth
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 – 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 zucchini sliced
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- 2 t. Italian seasoning
- 9 oz. refrigerated cheese filled tortellini (not frozen)
- Parmesan or mozzarella cheese