No Name® Salmon Galette
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of biscuit dough.
- Place biscuit dough pieces on a floured cutting board.
- Roll out each piece of biscuit dough to a flat circle—approximately 5 inches in diameter.
- Place one No Name® Salmon fillet in the center of each piece of dough.
- Remove the pop-up timer and replace it on the top of the fillet.
- Fold the edges of the dough around the salmon leaving the center of the salmon exposed.
- Top each salmon fillet with 1 teaspoon of basil paste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until pastry is nicely browned and the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and sautéed fresh vegetables.
Serves 4 | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- 4 No Name® Original Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 1 can (4 ct.) Refrigerated Biscuit Dough (like Pillsbury®Grands Buttermilk Biscuits)
- 4 tsp. Basil Paste (found in the produce department of most grocery stores—the container looks similar to a tube of toothpaste)