No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Beef Stroganoff
No Name® Beef Stroganoff
- Cut the No Name® Petite Steaks into thin strips.
- Put 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil in a large sauté pan. Once the pan is hot add the beef strips to the pan and sauté for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the celery and the onion and continue to cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the mushroom gravy, the sour cream and the red wine (optional) and cook just until heated through.
- Season to taste and serve with cooked pasta or rice.
- 2 ea. No Name® Petite Cut Steaks
- 1 1/2 oz. Celery – cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 oz. Yellow Onion – cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 oz. Fresh Mushrooms – sliced thin
- 1 – 12 oz. jar Mushrooms Gravy – (i.e. Heinz)
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. Red Wine (Optional) salt & Pepper – to taste