Sweet & Sour No Name® Meatball Kabobs with Pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the pineapple into bite-sized pieces.
- Alternately string onto the skewer a piece of bell pepper, meatball, pineapple, meatball, pepper, meatball and pineapple.
- Continue until all meatballs are skewered.
- Place on a baking sheet, brush lightly with sweet and sour sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve skewers on a bed of warm rice and drizzle with warmed remaining sauce.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
Have a favorite marinade or sauce? Try using BBQ sauce, Jerk grilling sauce or Peanut Sauce as an options.
Serves 4 | Preparation time: 10 Minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 8 (8″) Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for about 30 minutes
- 24 No Name® Meatballs (Original or Wild Rice), thawed
- 1 Pineapple, cored and peeled (prepared in the produce department)
- 1 Green or Red Pepper, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 (13-14 oz.) bottle Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 6 cups White Rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup Green Onion, chopped finely (optional)