No Name® Bacon and Three Cheese Tortellini
- Prepare bacon according to the package directions.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain the cooked pasta and then set it aside as you cook the rest of the ingredients.
- To a medium hot saute pan, add the carrots, snap peas and corn.
- Cook for 1 1/2 – 2 mins.
- Add the Alfredo Sauce and the basil Pesto and heat for another 1-2 mins.
- Add the pasta and cook just until heated through. Top with fresh basil and serve.
Makes 2 servings
- 8 Strips No Name® Bacon
- 1 Pkg. (10 oz.) Three Cheese Tortellini (found in the Dairy section)
- 1 Cup Alfredo Sauce
- 4 tsp. Basil Pesto
- 1/3 cup baby Carrots – bias cut, thin
- 1/2 cup Snap Peas – fresh or frozen, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Corn (use frozen)
- 3-4 Basil Leaves, fresh