NO NAME® Moroccan Spiced Steak Kebabs with Tahini-Yogurt Sauce
Spice it up with No Name Original Steaks and Moroccan Spices! An easy marinade makes for a quick and flavorful dinner option. Spices reduce our reliance on extra salt for a flavorful dish. Make dinner a healthful choice by stacking your kebabs full of fresh veggies and serving with a whole grain couscous. Tahini-yogurt dipping sauce will be a cool and flavorful addition to your recipe arsenal. Serve with toasted pita bread for a filling and flavorful meal!
No Name Original Steak Preparation:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Want to spice it up? Add sriracha or cayenne to your marinade for an extra punch of spice!
Prepare the Tahini-Yogurt Sauce:
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and chill. If Greek style yogurt is used, sauce may be thinned with a few tablespoons of water to desired consistency.
Assemble the Kebabs:
- Place the vegetables onto the kebabs with alternating chunks of the raw, marinated No Name Original Steak.
- Using a basting brush, brush the left-over marinade over the assembled skewers.
- Grill the skewers over medium heat on your gas or charcoal grill, or bake in the oven at 350 degrees on a cookie sheet until steak is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Serve with your favorite prepared, packaged couscous or rice. Serve the Tahini-Yogurt sauce on the side.
HINT: Soak your wooden skewers in hot tap water for 20 minutes before using to prevent the exposed skewers from burning up on the grill!
No Name Original Steak:
- 2 each No Name Brand Original Steaks, defrosted and cut into bite sized chunks
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. yellow sweet curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha sauce OR
- ¼ tsp. cayenne
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini (ground sesame paste)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp. salt