No Name® Sweet & Sour Meatball Kabobs with Pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the pineapple into bite-sized pieces.
- Alternatively string onto the skewer a piece of bell pepper, meatball, pineapple, meatball, pepper, meatball, and pineapple. Continue until all meatballs are skewered.
- Place on a baking sheet, brush lightly with sweet and sour sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve skewers on a bed of warm rice and drizzle with warmed remaining sauce.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Have a favorite marinade or sauce? Try using BBQ sauce, Jerk grilling sauce or Peanut Sauce as an option.
- Serves 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 8 (8”) Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for about 30 minutes
- 24 No Name® Meatballs (Original or Wild Rice), thawed
- 1 Pineapple, cored and peeled (prepared in the produce department)
- 1 Green or Red Pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 (13-14 oz.) bottle Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 6 cups White Rice, cooked
- ½ cup Green Onion, chopped finely (optional)