No Name Meats / Recipes / Cheesy No Name® Bacon & Egg Scramble
Cheesy No Name® Bacon & Egg Scramble
- In a large skillet, prepare hash browns according to package directions.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2 ½ qt. baking dish.
- Top with soup.
- Set aside ½ cup of No Name Bacon; sprinkle remaining bacon over soup.
- In another skillet, scramble eggs in butter until nearly set.
- Spoon over No Name Bacon.
- Sprinkle with cheese and reserved bacon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield 10-12 servings.
- 1 pkg. (28 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 lb. No Name® Hickory Bacon (or No Name Steak), cooked and crumbled/cut up into small chunks
- 12 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese