No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Original Salmon & Pasta Sauté
No Name® Original Salmon & Pasta Sauté
- Bake salmon fillet according to package directions.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Combine butter and flour to make a roux. Cook for 6-8 minutes over medium heat.
- Add leeks and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cream, chicken base, American cheese, wine, water, salt and pepper and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes until thickened and creamy.
- Let the sauce cool slightly, pour the sauce into a blender or food processor and blend in the red peppers and Tabasco.
- Heat 1-2 tbsp. of olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add the vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add the cooked, drained pasta and sauce to the pan. Cook until items are well blended, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the salmon into bite size pieces and add to the pasta & vegetables. Cook for 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- Pour salmon and pasta on to a serving platter, garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.
- 1 fillet No Name® Original Salmon
- 4 oz. dry Farfalle or other pasta of choice
- 1 oz. Mushrooms – chopped
- 1 oz. Carrots – sliced thin
- 1 oz. Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 oz. Green Onions
- 2 oz. Green Beans